The DCF is continuing to provide support to nonprofit organizations serving the community as the pandemic evolves. Read more about our grant opportunities and the impact of our community’s generosity.
Impact of COVID-19 Community Response
Delawareans stepped up to respond to growing and changing community needs during the pandemic. Learn about the impact generous people have made by supporting grants through the DCF.
The DCF’s COVID-specific grant programs are now closed. Please see our grants page for general grant opportunities.
THANK YOU DONORS
We are deeply touched by the generosity of the individuals, corporations, and others who have given more than $5 million to support grantmaking through the pandemic. Thank you to these major donors and all who contributed to the COVID-19 Strategic Response Fund.
- Longwood Foundation ($2 million)
- Barclays ($700,000)
- New Castle County ($500,000)
- Welfare Foundation ($300,000)
- CSC ($100,000)
- Crestlea Foundation ($100,000)
- Fund for Women ($100,000)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware ($100,000)
- Jesse Ball Du Pont Fund ($100,000)
- Laffey-McHugh ($100,000)
- Discover ($100,000)
- DCF ($75,000)
- DuPont ($75,000)
- Gates Foundation ($65,000)
- Jeff and Rhonda Banning Foundation ($50,000)
- Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell ($50,000)
- Comenity Bank ($75,000)
- M&T ($50,000)
- WSFS Bank ($25,000)
- Fulton Bank ($35,000)
- JP Morgan Chase ($30,000)
- Bank of America ($25,000)
- TD Bank ($25,000)
- Capital One ($25,000)
The fund also includes $135,300 from more than 275 individual donors.