We are sorry!
Our donor portal is temporarily unavailable.
Unfortunately, DonorCentral has been decommissioned by our software provider as of 3/30/2021. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are pleased to share that we will be launching a new, more powerful portal later this year. We will keep you posted on our progress as we prepare this new service.
In the meantime….
We are still at your service!
FOR FUND BALANCE OR INFORMATION ABOUT FUND ACTIVITY:
Authorized fundholders may contact Chris Chapdelaine, donor services coordinator, at [email protected] or 302.504.5230.
TO MAKE A GRANT:
Authorized fundholders may follow the instructions below
1. Click on the “Recommend Grants” button at the bottom of this page.
- If this is your first time using DocuSign, you may be asked to enter your name and email prior to filling out the form.
2. Agree to the electronic record and signature disclosure and click “Continue.” You’ll now see a blank grant recommendation form. Please enter the full name of your fund.
3. Proceed to fill in information about your grantee(s):
- Please use their organization’s full name.
- Describe any specific purpose for the grant; if there is none, write “none” or “unrestricted.”
- If you would like any specific person to be notified, enter their name and email in the field provided.
- Tell us what information we can share with the grantee, i.e. your name, the fund name, etc.
4. If you are recommending more than one grant, repeat the above process in the additional grantee fields provided.
5. When you are finished entering your grant information, click the signature field at the bottom of the form to sign. Be sure to enter your full name and email address below your signature if it isn’t already there. Then click “Finish” to submit your recommendation.
6. If you’d like a copy of your completed form, be sure to click “Download or Print” when prompted.
If you have any questions or issues throughout this process, please reach out to Chris Chapdelaine at 302.504.5230 or [email protected].