DAVA (EVA) Launch Fund
● Workforce development opportunities to Vocal Artists
● Professional development experiences through our Summer Institute to Vocal Arts Apprentices
● Transformative and immersive educational and musical experiences to practitioners and educators through our Bent But Not Broken Conference
● Exceptional performances of an inclusive vocal arts repertoire by
Elevation, EVA’s professional vocal ensemble.
● Intensive, school-based residencies that last 30-60 days, providing classroom teachers and students with the opportunities to work with EVA’s Vocal Artists to delve deeply in curriculum and vocal arts techniques.
Support of EVA will aid in enacting their mission of amplifying voices from marginalized communities to develop as professional Vocal Artists who speak to our time’s relevant issues and strengthen our democracy through music, storytelling, and spoken word.
EVA is currently a fiscally sponsored project of the DCF during its launch phase, while in the process of applying for public charity status. Contributions to the fund are intended to support the overall mission and programs of EVA.