Vice President for Finance and Administration
The Delaware Community Foundation (DCF) seeks a motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants to make a difference in Delaware to join our rapidly evolving organization as Vice President for Finance and Administration. This individual will be a key member of our leadership team, while ensuring efficient financial and administrative functioning of the organization. The VP for Finance and Administration has the opportunity to help shape the future of the state’s only community foundation as it charts its path for the coming decades.
Overall responsibilities include:
– Ensuring orderly functioning of financial, administrative and budgeting systems.
– Managing a small team of financial professionals.
– Coordinating the foundation’s $250 million portfolio, working closely with the organization’s OCIO and other investment firms.
– Overseeing human resources and personnel.
– Working with the Board of Directors and its committees.
– Serving as a member of the senior management team.
– Working closely with donors and fundholders.
The VP for Finance and Administration must be a highly collaborative leader who believes in the power of philanthropy to strengthen communities and to help build a stronger Delaware.
The successful candidate will have experience in financial operations, investments, and HR systems; the ability to interact successfully with a wide range of people, including donors, nonprofit leaders, investment professionals, and regulators; and a deep commitment to philanthropy and mission-based work. Candidates must have a BS degree. Experience with a community foundation and/or FIMS is a plus. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a financial position, and have shown progressively responsible positions in their career. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Send a cover letter and resume to: Search@delcf.org.
This position will be open until filled.
Posted: September 15, 2017
The Delaware Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, ethnicity, sex, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.